PTFE/Teflon coating is best known for its nonstick properties, we have a full scope of fluoropolymer coatings accessible to suit all applications. PTFE/Teflon coating has a low coefficient of friction, giving the non-adhesive side a to a great degree smooth, non-stick surface. High warmth resistance, chemical inertness, and exceptional hydrophobic and dielectric properties make Al Ashrafi Group of Companies the ideal answer for various applications.
Teflon's beneficial properties include:
- Nonstick: almost no substances will permanently adhere to Teflon
- Low Coefficient of Friction:Teflon has the third-lowest coefficient of friction of any known solid material
- Nonwetting: Teflon repels both water and oils
- Heat Resistance: PTFE/Teflon coating can operate continuously at temperatures as high as 260°C (500°F)
- Electrical: Teflon offers high dielectric strength and other unique electrical properties
- Chemical Resistance: Teflon is completely resistant to all but a very few chemicals